PTH 12: Kathy Weller and Cats @ Work
What started as a coping mechanism for dealing with the challenges of cubicle life turned into a brand and money maker for artist Kathy Weller. (Go Kathy!) Kathy Weller opens up about balancing a “day job” and building a “dream job”, her happy places and more in episode 12 of the Pivot to Happy Podcast.
- what happiness means to her
- how the Cats @ Work began, where they are now and where they might be headed
- lots of advice for her 18 year old self
- a pivotal time in her life where she had to choose to focus on getting back to happy
- and more…
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
- listen to the podcast! We'd love for you to subscribe on iTunes or other places this podcast is available – look to the right for your options!
- Connect with Kathy – KathyWeller.com is where you can find out about her art quotes, licensing and more. Cats-at-Work.com is where you can find out all about these insightful cats! (Links to her many social media options are on both of these sites as well as links to her online stores.)
- If you love the idea of the Cats – Kathy offers a new image 5 days a week on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter – follow her on your favorite or on all three!